Chief Executive Officer
Consultant Omer Zakaria
Date posted 01 August 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
We are working on an exciting role for a large local conglomerate in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. They are looking for a C.E.O for their food and beverage/casual dining business.
- Managing and developing the company’s restaurant operation directors, managers and teams to implement and apply best practice systems and procedures that ensure high performance & quality across the organization.
- Oversee the operations, marketing and financial aspects of the company’s restaurants.
- Direct the company in keeping with the vision outlined for the company by the Board of Directors
- Responsible for the overall operations of the company
- Ultimate brand responsibility and P&L management accountability
- Increase revenues and reduce costs in order to ensure the highest level of profitability for the group.
- Oversee quality control throughout the company, establishing goals for each department in partnership with division managers
- Drive the performance of the company.
- Ensure organization is running smoothly and efficiently.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration or hospitality management.
- Minimum of 10 -15 years of corporate management experience in a Food and Beverage company with casual dining experience. International experience is essential
- Strong operational experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English essential, Arabic is a plus
- Excellent strategic planning and leadership skills