Aviation Customer Service Representative
Consultant Ohood Sabbagh
Date posted 02 August 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
An exciting Aviation Customer Service Representative job has just arisen with a National company specialised in the energy sector in Dubia, UAE.
- Update Customer Delivery Sheet with fuel uplift details (Volume, Airport, Customer Account, Date of uplift, Receipt and Invoice number).
- Pursue, receive, reconcile, and input product receipts (Delivery Notes - DN).
- Ensure that the agreed Intercompany Prices/Costs are entered on ACCPAC PO module, based on the period of product uplift.
- Invoice customer based on the agreed Credit Terms and selling price.
- Carry regular dunning to ensure customer payments are received on or before the due date.
- Monitor the statement of accounts received from the finance department and ensure customers’ payments are correctly allocated and reconciled.
- Handle customer queries, redirect fuel requests to the respective personnel and airport operations.
- Follow up with affiliates to receive and process intercompany invoices.
- Manage and maintain Accounts Payable Sheet with affiliates invoice details.
- Maintain customer and affiliate contacts by updating account information on a regular basis (Invoicing and Payment Terms, Risk Categories, Registered Address and contacts…etc).
- Update, validate, and dispatch customers and affiliates’ price lists periodically as per the price change frequency.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust with the aviation customers through open and interactive communication.
- Undergraduate with a minimum of 2 years work experience, preferably in a customer service environment.
- Experience in using ERP systems is highly preferable.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Capable of working as part of a team.
- Fluent in English.