CRM Business Analyst
Consultant Ohood Sabbagh
Date posted 06 August 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
An exciting CRM Business Aanalyst role with a Multinational Company specilaised in premium retail based in Dubai, UAE.
- Generate and analyze in detail brands campaign reports to identify opportunities for deeper client relationships and enhance client loyalty
- Use all available client information (segmentation)to help local CRM team build relevant marketing communication
- Use and share customer data to grow the business and especially for negotiation with brands.
- Develop and publish local dashboards to be delivered to the executive team and the stores.
- Ensure a stronger ownership of results from marketing teams by developing communication around the main insights of brand reports.
- Be a source of proposals and innovation to adjust the content, offers and communication around SCP according to clients profiles.
- Coordinate with local IT team and central team to help solve quickly data discrepancies.
Bachelor’s degree with min 3 years of related experience
CRM experience in a retail environment preferred
Comfortable communicating findings
Advanced Excel and Powerpoint experience
Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills