Technical Training Consultant
Consultant Omer Zakaria
Date posted 05 October 2018 2018-10-052018-12-02 utilities Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
Seeking a Technical Training Consultant to join a leading electricity distribution company in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Evaluate the current practices of the training programs (strength and weakness).
- Introduce and apply the new learning approaches to existing technical training programs of the company.
- Develop technical and professional capabilities internally to compete with other training institutes in the market.
- Build and implement strategy to elevate standards of training programs as per global benchmarks.
- Develop strategic partnerships with international training entities in order to engage them to support training programs and exchange experiences.
- Customize the training solutions to meet the needs of internal and external customers.
- Mentor staff to develop the second and third line to occupy the leading positions in the department.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Electrical Engineer or Equivalent
- Minimum 15 years’ field experience with relevant strong knowledge of power systems maintenance, repair, testing, engineering, and training
- Must have worked for reputed multinational firm in technical training sector
- Should have certificates in Human Resource Development
- Strong experience in management of full cycle of technical training projects, from conceptualizing, implementing and post training follow up
- Ability to manage training budget requirements and evolve key financial models
- Excellent written and verbal English Communication
- Excellent presentation skills
- Being an eager listener and a fluent speaker
- Strong project management and strategic planning skills
- Expert in computer software (MS Office Applications)
- Strong in organizing work and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent team player