Consultant Omer Zakaria
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-11 consultancy Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Robert Walters is working with a global strategic communications consultancy who are looking to recruit an Associate Director, Saudi National with experience in strategic communication to provide direct communication support to their clients in Saudi Arabia. (Based on the Saudi Government’s Saudization program this role is only opened for Saudi Nationals)
- Support in the delivery of high quality strategic communications to clients, primarily in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, but also across the Middle East.
- Responsible for developing and incorporating analysis into communications programmes tailored to client requirements.
- Advise on domestic media, stakeholder and influencer relations – identifying key media, map plan of engagement and support in cultivating relationships. With the ability to deliver sensitive briefings and manage interactions.
- Draft narrative and messaging, talking points and fact sheets in Arabic.
- Delivery of general PR tasks including writing press releases, media engagement, stakeholder.
- mapping and stakeholder engagement.
- Lead proactive political and economic analysis of current and emerging issues for the client and help with communication advice and campaigns.
- Draft initial proposals for new business pitches and contribute to presentations.
- Manage delegation of work to staff on the accounts which you lead whilst empowering staff and taking account of developmental needs and capacity.
- Fluent written and spoken Arabic
- Excellent written and spoken English
- At least 5-10 years’ experience in government or agency experience
- Good understanding of political dynamics and work of governments
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience of managing client relationships