Head of HR
Consultant Charlotte Eckersall
Date posted 26 November 2018 2018-11-262019-01-25 human-resources-and-personnel Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A well known, global wealth management organisation is looking for an experienced Head of HR to join their team based in Bahrain.
The Head of Human Resources is responsible for all HR services including HR policy and procedures, organisational planning and development, recruitment, employee files, training, performance evaluation, safety and health, adherence to local Labor Law, employee counselling and disciplining and maintaining grading structures and remuneration levels.
Role & Responsibilities
Include the following and more,
- Develop a HR strategy which promotes the interests of the workforce while protecting the interests of the company.
- Manage the HR team within the budget and business plan requirements.
- Coordinate the development of the organisational structure.
- Oversee the production and maintenance of all individual employee files and oversee the preparation of the input to payroll on a monthly basis.
- Assist other managers with ER cases, for example, employee counselling, disciplinary meetings, terminations and organising exit interviews.
- Provide management information to the CEO and other management on a periodic and ad hoc basis.
You will also get the opportunity to help mould and build the HR team due to changes within the business, so you will be involved in the recruitment process for this.
- 10 years of experience in HR in an investment bank or related industry
- Must be CIPD L7 qualified or have equivalent qualification
- Must be fluent in Arabic & English
- Has thorough local Labor Law knowledge
- Has the ability to engage, inspire and influence people
If you have the above experience and requirements and are looking to join a dynamic, fast paced environment please apply below.