Consultant Omer Zakaria
Date posted 14 December 2018 2018-12-142019-02-08 media Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
We are currently looking to recruit a Hub Manager role for one of our clients, a government entity in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The main responsibilities of the role are :
- Coordinate with the government entities and other stakeholders on strategic direction and communications across the international entities
- Approve individual international entities budgets and schedule of activities and review performance periodically with Directors
- Hire, train, develop and evaluate employees for the office in KSA
- Act as focal representative of international entities within KSA
- Maintain and develop relationships with stakeholders
- Identify communication hubs and develop vision
- Conduct long term strategic and annual planning for communication hubs
Minimum 8 years of experience in a leadership role (media, PR, government entities and marketing)
Excellent communication skills and management skills
Strong planning and coordination skills
Fluent in Arabic and English
Saudi National -Based on recent government program, this role is only open for Saudi nationals.