Associate/Sr. Associate – Mergers & Acquisitions
Consultant Diana Sioson
Date posted 07 January 2019 2019-01-072019-03-08 financial-services Dubai Dubai AE AED 50000 55000 55000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Exciting Opportunity for an Associate/Sr. Associate – Mergers & Acquisitions position in a multinational investment company based in UAE. The successful candidate will be supporting the screening, due diligence and implementation of a diverse range of transactions.
- Obtain detailed knowledge of the company investment and business strategy to distribute into the business unit and build specific knowledge for the significant sectors.
- Identify and contribute on the screening and evaluation process for the new business opportunities for the preparation of business cases.
- Support the advisors in the execution of the process.
- Assist with creation of the essential materials that is required for the execution process.
Knowledge / Experience (Skills):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or equivalent. MBA or CFA is preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in a top-tier investment bank, accounting firm focused on due diligence or a principal investment platform.
- Must have experience as Generalist M&A and ability to work across a variety of business sectors, business models etc.
- Strong business acumen with experience in critically evaluating business and investment opportunities.
- Excellent business English.