As we enter the second half of 2021, we review how the recruitment market is recovering post the recent global crisis, and most importantly what you can expect looking ahead for H2.
For an in-depth look at each sector, complete the form to download the full Half Year Market Update for the Middle East.
- Increased demand for Credit and Treasury Managers - Highlighting the importance and control of cash flow management post 2020 crisis.
- 2021 has continued to focus on localisation measures as succession initiatives and training programmes continue to dominate growth plans across banking and financial services.
- HR specialists that can advise companies on their organisational structure - streamline their business and minimise costs - will be in demand.
- Marketing specialists in Digital Marketing and E-Commerce seen to be asking for an increase of 20-25% as demand for them continues to increase.
- The focus from organizations is to hire locally based or Saudi talent, this will make it easy for companies to onboard them and prevent visa and logistic issues.
- The hiring of good quality Saudi talent is both the main aim, and the main challenge, of employers going into the later part of 2021 – whether they be local or international firms.
Complete the form to download a copy of the Middle East Half Year Market Update 2021.
Thank you to everyone that filled in our Employer Sentiment & Hiring Intentions Survey 2020, many key insights are shared in the full report.