Returning to the new world of work: A practical guide for business leaders
Download the e-guide to learn:
- Business response to Covid-19
- The transition to remote working
- Working models for the short to medium term
- A safe return to the office
- A sneak peek into the future of work
- Recruitment in the new world of work
- About the research
The impact of COVID-19 pandemic has meant businesses have had to adapt to remote working to remain operational, while simultaneously facing new businesses challenges. Robert Walters can support employers looking to lead their business through these unprescedented times.
The Robert Walters ‘Navigating Crisis’ insight series supports organisations in leveraging their people to stay connected, resilient and adaptive during periods of uncertainty and market turbulence. Drawing upon our network of experts and industry leaders, we explore how you can drive forward change, all while mitigating the current crisis.