Senior Compensation Analyst
Location Abu DhabiFULL_TIME
Consultant Lamis Damoury
Date posted 03 June 20192019-06-03 2019-08-02 banking Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi AE AED 25000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading bank in UAE is looking for a Senior Compensation Analyst to join their Compensation & Benefits department to support in remuneration statistics analysis, off-cycle salary and incentives revisions among other responsibilities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Analyse annual salary and benefits surveys and conduct market bench-marking analysis to ensure equity.
- Review and validate incentive payment requests to be approved by Head of Compensation & Benefits.
- Revise and help design compensation structures and develop best practice methodologies for the bank and the group.
- Conduct high quality analysis using Excel and IT tools on various compensation matters and prepare reports for the HR team about them.
- Carry out job evaluation for junior to mid level roles using Hay Methodology.
Background and Skills:
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- Advanced MS-Excel experience
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Compensation & Benefits