Talent Acquisition Manager
Location Saudi ArabiaFULL_TIME
Consultant Omer Zakaria
Date posted 09 July 20192019-07-09 2019-09-07 leisure-and-sport Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Riyadh SA AED 30000 35000 35000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is looking to hire a Saudi National, Talent Acquisition Manager for a large Entertainment company based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The candidate should have strong experience in HR management with extensive knowledge of KSA laws regarding employment practices. (Due to the Saudi Government’s Saudization program this role is only opened for Saudi Nationals).
- Develop, implement and support recruitment strategy and selection of company methodology.
- Implementing online job assessments, partnering in development of recruitment campaigns, overseeing the background check process & supporting diversity and inclusion hiring initiatives.
- Direct efforts to optimize recruitment, branding and onboarding solutions for all levels.
- Support efforts to measure, improve the engagement of associates with the organization.
- Demonstrated experience leading talent acquisition efforts in fast paced industry.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with online applicant tracking systems.
- Highly effective oral communication skills; able to influence leaders convincingly to administer unpopular outcomes as a peer and/or HR consultant.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or commensurate experience
- PHR / SPHR Certification
- Proficient in MS Office
- 7-10 years progressive experience in HR management with extensive knowledge of KSA laws regarding employment practices
- 7-10 years progressive leadership experience