VP Human Capital Business Partner (Rewards)
Location Abu DhabiFULL_TIME
Consultant Louanne Herd
Date posted 11 November 20192019-11-22 2020-01-10 human-resources-and-personnel Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi Mamoura A Building AE 00000 AED 50000 60000 60000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading organisation in Abu Dhabi are looking to add a VP Human Capital Business Partner to their Head Office function.
The position will provide strategic and operational Human Capital guidance to the business unit both locally and globally, partnering with the business centre of excellence to set appropriate rewards structures and HC strategies.
Key Responsibilities include
- Implement Human Capital services, framework and programs in close liaison with the CoE
- Translate business challenges and priorities into effective and tailored solutions
- Providing advice and support to assets on people and organisational matters, share best practices to enhance their HC operations
- Alongside the Director provide advisory support to the sectors senior management.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and including assets.
- 30-50% of the position will be focused on international rewards strategies, partnering with the CoE to ensure suitable global comp and bens policies.
- Bachelors degree in human resource management, business administration or equivalent
- Experience within a consulting firm is desired
- MBA or post graduate degree from a top tier university is desired
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a progressive complex role in human capital, at least 3 at management level.
- Experience in total rewards, policy development, and variable compensation in investment or financial services firms.