Assistant Director Organization Development
Salary Education allowance, Health Insurance, Tickets,
Consultant Louanne Herd
Date posted 11 September 20192019-09-11 2019-11-10 human-resources-and-personnel Qatar QA QAR 28600 34000 34000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a leading business in Qatar, for a lead in the Organization and Development team.
You will assist with the management and maintenance of the businesses operating model, ensure the model evolves in tandem with the strategy in a timely and controlled manner, and group op-co touch points are clearly defined.
Operating Model Implementation, Maintenance & Compliance
- Assist Executive Director - Organization & Talent Development in the implementation of the approved operating model to support strategy delivery and international expansion in consultation with the CEO’s of OpCo’s and the HR specialists within the Group HR function and any external consultancies as may be necessary.
- Define and manage the pipeline of change requiring group operating model design
- Develop the necessary knowledge of systems, processes and procedures to ensure all elements of the OM are aligned and all processes and procedures aligned across the group.
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure that the operating model designed and implemented is regularly reviewed and maintained by establishing effective working relationships with all stakeholders across the Group.
Develop and maintain organization structure design and refinements and assist Executive Director – Organization & Talent Development in any restructuring exercise.
Manage, administer and maintain to OG OrgPlus enterprise solution to create data-rich charts that provides headcount calculations, retirement views, average tenure or any other data to Top Management to help them in making informed decisions. By transforming data into insight, the workforce analytics in OrgPlus also helps CxOs adapt and respond to change.
Strategic Workforce Planning
Work with business owners to determine the workforce requirements to ensure it’s in line with OG strategy and help business owners to make better and smarter workforce decisions.
Conduct workforce analytics to determine the type of talent and competencies required for OG to achieve its business objectives
Work in conjunction with Finance and HRM teams to develop OG Manpower Plan and to estimate employee cost for budgeting purpose.
Conduct meetings with Executive Director - Organization & Talent Development and relevant CxOs on the manpower plan to discuss the deep dives mentioned in the strategic workforce planning tool.
- Assist in translation of the strategic objectives of the OM into organizational initiatives across the OpCo’s to ensure successful implementation of the new model and ensure their successful implementation.
- Create awareness, understanding, buy-in and support of any changes through considered and targeted change management activities to minimize resistance and drive successful uptake.
- Manage the projects specification in alignment with the needs and strategic direction of the group OpCo’s, and ensure that those are considered in relation to the project implementation schedules.
- Assess and manage risks and dependencies within the overall project. Identify, recommend and take action as appropriate in consent with the Executive Director – Organization & Talent Development
Organization Development Initiatives
Manage organizational development initiatives from inception till completion as assigned by Executive Director – Organization & Talent Development.
Provide input from OM perspective during Due Diligence of newly proposed projects by other departments.
Manage the projects specification in alignment with the needs and strategic direction of the group and OpCo’s, and ensure that those are considered in relation to the project implementation timeline, budget and objectives.
Assess and manage risks and dependencies within the overall project. Identify, recommend and take action as appropriate in consent with the Executive Director – Organization & Talent Development
- Minimum 12 years working experience at least 4 of which should be in a senior management role where operating model design and implementation has played a part.
- Previous experience in Telecommunications services / business management industry
- Good working knowledge of the telecom environment and industry
- Proven track record of engaging with and influencing stakeholders at all levels within an organization
- Experience of managing internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in delivering against customer needs
Significant knowledge of Target Operating Model design and implementation across a Group OpCo organisation
- Experience in Business Process Design and Management
- Solid experience in managing change, change communication and change initiatives.
Proven demonstrable capability in Project Management