Vice President - Human Capital Business Partner
Location Abu DhabiFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlotte Eckersall
Date posted 09 October 20192019-10-09 2019-12-08 financial-services Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi AE 00000 AED 1 11 11 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the largest sovereign wealth fund organization in Abu Dhabi is looking for a VP Human Capital Business Partner to provide HC strategic and operational guidance and support to the corporate functions.
- Supervise the activities and work performed by direct reports to ensure that all work is carried out in an efficient and effective manner, in line with the annual business plans, and functional policies and procedures.
- Implement human capital services, programs and frameworks, in close liaison with the HC CoEs, ensuring effective execution in line with the HC strategy, CoEs guidelines, and the HC engagement model.
- Provide business inputs and insight that aid the development and enhancement of HC frameworks, solutions, policies and procedures to ensure relevancy to business needs.
- Lead the communication of all HC related matters including policy, frameworks, processes or procedural changes that impact the platforms or corporate function(s) in order to create clarity and awareness for employees.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders including platforms and corporate functions and assets, as applicable, to provide and receive relevant inputs on HC matters and serve the best interests of the organisation.
- Provide critical input to support the development of functional systems, policies, processes, and procedures in order to meet business requirements.
- Must have a Bachelor degree in HR Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in HR Management positions
- Looking for someone that has worked within a progressive industry
- Preferably, experience in a large-scale organisation - Finance/Investment background is desired
- Strong knowledge of change management and ability to facilitate the implementation of change by successfully engaging with senior level stakeholders
- UAE Nationals are highly encouraged to apply