HR Business Partner
Consultant Louanne Herd
Date posted 24 May 2022dubai human-resources/hr-business-partner 2022-05-24 2022-07-23 human-resources-and-personnel Dubai Dubai Dubai, UAE AE 00000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Currently working with a large family group in the UAE who are looking for an HRBP to create, manage and execute various projects to standardise and strengthen HR practice across the organisation, as well as to set up new processes for development and restructuring purposes.
- Work closely with the Heads and the Chief HR Officer of the Department to direct project plans and implementations in line with the HR department's strategy
- Design, manage and operationalise HR compliance and governance frameworks
- Responsible for developing project plans concerning restructuring and succession planning
- Develop OD frameworks, as well as the systems needed to support this
- Develop HR planning and analytics methods, models and projections - to justify project plans, scope and techniques
- Develop control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
- Keep up to date with changes in the laws and regulations as well as how this may impact the organisation
- Post Graduate Degree, preferably in the field of Human Resources
- CIPD/ SHRM certified (advantageous)
- Minimum of 10 years experience, with at least 5 years experience as Business partner supporting a large, complex organisations.
- UAE experience is a must, with a sound comprehension of the UAE Labor Law, regulatory requirements, and employee relations practices.