Consultant Louanne Herd
Date posted 17 October 20192019-10-17 2019-12-16 human-resources-and-personnel Egypt EG GBP 30000 35000 35000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
HR Manager with full HR generalist experience required for a Manufacturing business based in Cairo (industrial area)
You will be responsible for developing policy and directing/ coordinating human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labour relations, benefits, training, and employee services.
- Analyse wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Write directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Consult legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
- Develop and maintain a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Oversee the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organisation.
- Recruit, interview, test, and select employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Keep records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Coordinate management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations,promotions, performance review and safety.
- Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Experienced HR professional
- CIPD or equivalent preferred
- Degree qualified preferred
- Experience in both Multinational and Local businesses