Manager Workforce Planning
Consultant Louanne Herd
Date posted 24 May 2022dubai human-resources/hr-manager 2022-05-24 2022-07-23 human-resources-and-personnel Dubai Dubai AE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Currently working with a leading aluminium conglomerate who are looking for a Workforce Planning Manager. The WFP will provide functional expertise through the design and implementation of the strategic workforce planning and OD framework for the organisation.
- Strategic Role
- Ensure vertical and horizontal integration of the functional strategy into department business plans
- Act as a trusted advisor and subject-matter expert for all workforce planning activities across
- Design and oversee the implementation of processes, standards, and governance; ensuring these are in line with local and leading practices
- People Management
- Oversee talent development initiatives which will ensure the availability of talent to fit business
- Foster a value driven culture within the organisation
- Budgeting and Financial Planning
- Consolidate and recommend unit budgets
- Monitor financial performance versus budgets - capitalising on opportunities for cost reduction or performance improvement
- Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Manage and ensure effective implementation of policies, systems, processes & procedures
- Workforce Planning Management
- Provide FTE of annual workforce plan as well as costing
- Prepares and reviews the guidelines and timeline for annual workforce plan
- Ensure that the workforce budget costing aligns with the outcome of the workforce planning exercise and the agreed costing assumptions for the planning year
- Day-to-Day Operational Management
- Providing all tool necessary for the operation of the team
- Engage in Emiratisation initiatives as per the organisation's requirement
- Personnel Action/ Personnel Requisition Forms (PAF/PRF)
- Manages and guides the PAF/PRF process
- Organisational Structure
- Explores proposed structure in terms of cost saving initiatives, current position status and approved OD framework
- Manages the SAP change management process based on the revised structure
- Stakeholder Management & Communication
- Continuous Improvement
- Environment, Health & Safety
- Data Management & Reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or equivalent with preferably a post graduate degree
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in a strategic HR function, with at least 3 years in positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 23 June 2022An international FMCG company are looking to add a HR Manager to their newly established UAE HQ. The role will be responsible for all aspects of HR within the UAE and play a pivotal role in establishing the organisations regional office, this is a great role for a mid level professional who is looking for a stepping stone into a fast growing position.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 23 June 2022A global multinational professional services business are currently looking to add a Senior HR Manager to the HR operations function. The role will manage the HR function across the Middle East offices, whilst supporting the opening of new locations. You will be responsible for streamlining the human resource policies, processes and systems.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 24 May 2022Currently working with a leading global supply chain solutions company who are looking for a Talent and Leadership Development Manager. The purpose of this role is to strategically enhance the management and leadership capabilities through the design, development and delivery of best practice business leadership and management development programmes and practices that align with the overall aims of the organisation.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 23 June 2022A global energy business are currently looking to add a HRBP to their UAE based HQ The role is a key leadership position leading the HRBP piece within the organisations largest business unit.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 24 May 2022A global leader within machinery industry is currently looking to add a Rewards Director to it's UAE based operations.The role will be responsible for leading, developing and implementing the group C&B strategy and framework.