Talent Development Manager
Salary Education Allowance, Health insurance, tickets, Bonus.
Consultant Louanne Herd
Date posted 11 September 20192019-09-11 2019-11-10 human-resources-and-personnel Qatar Q.S.C. West Bay QA 00000 QAR 28600 34000 34000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading business in Qatar is currently seeking a resourceful, solution orientated and best practice advisor for Talent Development (Talent Management and Acquisition)
The position partners with business leaders to migrate from existing practices to best in class group platforms. The role includes leading and delivering talent reviews, succession planning, assessments, sourcing, global mobility and national development programs.
Talent Management & Leadership Development
- Support in the development and roll out of Talent management and leadership development strategy across the group
- Promote the talent management and leadership strategy across the organization and ensure its integration into HR practices of selection, development, succession and retention.
- Roll out a comprehensive talent management system to establish a centralized view of skills and expertise of OG talent for faster deployment and to provide higher accuracy/quality of data to enhance talent sourcing, planning, and development decisions
- Develop and coordinate training programs for Group HQ employees (leadership and talent development and management training)
- Consult OPCOs on Leadership, Talent Management and training programs. Provide the development platform to enhance knowledge and collaboration between OG and OpCos.
- Coordinate the review and approval process of succession nominations for Group CEOs and CXOs as well as OPCOs CEOs & CXOs in line with organization transformation and leadership strategy
- Support the implementation of a succession plan to enable the organisation to have strong candidates for future growth.
- Work with Head of Talent Management to identify the key leadership challenges and translate those which are relevant into enabling the business to have the right people in the key leadership roles.
- Roll out of a Competency model across the group and ensure it is embedded within all recruitment, development, career planning and performance management activities
- Develops competencies related to train-the-trainer programs and delivers training to HR, senior management and business champions to build local capability to support competencies adoption, integration and local ownership.
- Manage the talent review of the top leadership and implement assessments, development plans and succession for CEO level positions
- Roll out assessment tools across the Group to effectively identify talent and assess competency gaps in order to produce development plans and identify Bench Strength readiness for Succession Planning
- Facilitate and coordinate talent reviews for the Group and introduce it across all OpCos and ensure they are reviewed on an annual basis.
- Review Individual Development Plans for all high potential and emerging leaders and ensure it documented in the Talent system.
- Roll out a National Development strategy with a vision of positioning the company as a national talent brand and incubator for future Qatari ICT leaders
- Drive the implementation of the Nationals Development strategy and set KPIs and review them as part of the annual planning cycle
Talent Sourcing and Mobility
- Support in developing a strategic resourcing strategy (e.g., split between internal recruitment, out-sourced talent, social media recruitment, secondments, etc.)
- Promote internal hiring within the business and establish process to support internal movements and developments
- Optimize the cost of hiring and recruitment
Minimum of 12 years experience ideally at HR group level in a multinational business
Experience in at least 2 of the following, Leadership Development, Global Mobility, Recruitment, Nationalisation, Succession Planning, Talent Review
Experience with project management
Second language - beneficial
International experience required