Talent and Leadership Development Manager
Consultant Louanne Herd
Date posted 24 May 2022dubai human-resources/talent-management 2022-05-24 2022-07-23 human-resources-and-personnel Dubai Dubai AE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Currently working with a leading global supply chain solutions company who are looking for a Talent and Leadership Development Manager. The purpose of this role is to strategically enhance the management and leadership capabilities through the design, development and delivery of best practice business leadership and management development programmes and practices that align with the overall aims of the organisation.
- Design and implement strategy whilst consulting in Global Talent Management and Leadership programmes
- Act as Best Practice Consultant and Advisor on Talent & Leadership Matters
- Create and develop a signature leadership and management programme for the organisation
- Implement executive education strategy and plans
- Build the Talent & Leadership bench strength in the organisation
- Design and develop individual customised leadership/management programmes
- Qualification in Training & Development or equivalent
- Qualifications in Business Management or equivalent
- Experience in large scale change management
- Minimum of 10 year's of experience in large organisations managing a full range of training activities, particularly to middle and senior managers
- Ability to travel for extended periods overseas (if required)
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 23 June 2022An international FMCG company are looking to add a HR Manager to their newly established UAE HQ. The role will be responsible for all aspects of HR within the UAE and play a pivotal role in establishing the organisations regional office, this is a great role for a mid level professional who is looking for a stepping stone into a fast growing position.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 23 June 2022A global energy business are currently looking to add a HRBP to their UAE based HQ The role is a key leadership position leading the HRBP piece within the organisations largest business unit.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 23 June 2022A global multinational professional services business are currently looking to add a Senior HR Manager to the HR operations function. The role will manage the HR function across the Middle East offices, whilst supporting the opening of new locations. You will be responsible for streamlining the human resource policies, processes and systems.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 24 May 2022A global leader within machinery industry is currently looking to add a Rewards Director to it's UAE based operations.The role will be responsible for leading, developing and implementing the group C&B strategy and framework.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 24 May 2022Currently working with a leading aluminium conglomerate who are looking for a Workforce Planning Manager. The WFP will provide functional expertise through the design and implementation of the strategic workforce planning and OD framework for the organisation.