Associate – Mergers and Acquisitions
Consultant Oscar Orellana-Hyder
Date posted 06 August 20192019-08-07 2019-10-05 financial-services Dubai, UAE Dubai Dubai International Financial Centre AE 00000 AED 20000 21000 21000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-established financial organization in UAE has come up an opportunity to hire an Associate – Mergers and Acquisitions. This role involves providing support with the sourcing, review and execution of prospective transactions and as well as broad exposure to all aspects of the transaction life cycle.
Particular focus will be on:
- Researching macroeconomic, industry and company data
- Evaluating and analyzing potential investment opportunities
- Financial modeling, valuation, and returns analysis
- Supporting due diligence efforts including assessment of advisor findings
- Preparation of internal reports and analysis outlining Investment Team recommendations
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in a top tier firms, consulting firms; Real Estate sector experience is a MUST
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Maths, Physics or Computer Sciences preferred)
- Excellent academic track record from a leading university
- Proven track-record of excellence in prior deal endeavours.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Dense technical valuation and financial modelling skills
- Solid communication and writing skills
- An unparalleled work ethic, both individually and as part of a team, often under pressure.
- Ability to thrive in small team environment