Business Intelligence Specialist
Consultant Jessica Newman
Date posted 11 October 2018 2018-10-112018-12-10 fmcg Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
A global organisation specialising in the distribution of FMCG with a leading presence in the GCC is seeking a Business Intelligence Specialist.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to a reputable brand and key responsibilities will include:
- Developing financial reports using software: Alteryx and Tableau
- Collating data from the organisation’s global accounts; manipulating and presenting data output in a structured manner
- Providing sustainable results on time and with accuracy on topics like PnL, KPIs, product cost to senior stakeholders
- Providing recommendations and insight from data collected and presenting these through the use of visualisation tools
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skill set:
- University degree in Computer Science, Business Management or similar discipline
- Good verbal communication skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders across different departments
- At least 5 years proven experience in a similar position
- Proven experience in using Alteryx, Tableau or Power BI, Qlik
- Self-motivated and proactive attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large international firm and work alongside a relaxed yet professional team. International candidates are encouraged to apply. Please send your CV for consideration.