Assistant Manager -Data Privacy and Protection
Location Abu DhabiFULL_TIME
Consultant Jessica Newman
Date posted 23 June 20192019-06-23 2019-08-22 consultancy Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi AE AED 16000 25000 25000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a prestigious professional services firm with a credible reputation worldwide. They are seeking an Assistant Manager - Cyber Security, Data Privacy and Protection to provide high-level consulting services to key clients across the UAE.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building relationships with clients to help them design and deploy strategic solutions for the management of data privacy
- Identify gaps with client’s existing privacy programs and design and recommend solutions
- Facilitate clients with identifying, developing and implementing technological controls to support their overall privacy program
- Consult and advise clients on global trends related to data privacy
- Performing surveys to look closely at client’s applications, databases etc.
- Designing and building privacy requirement frameworks, performing audit of networks, systems
You will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems/Computer Science
- At least 3 years’ experience in a consulting role focusing on Data Privacy/Cyber Security/Data Protection
- Proven experience in performing security gap assessments and executive reporting
- Ideally you will have come from a Big 4 background
International candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for an opportunity to work with some of the UAE’s top clients.