Senior Enterprise Architect
Location Saudi ArabiaFULL_TIME
Consultant Jessica Newman
Date posted 07 July 20192019-07-07 2019-09-05 it Saudi Arabia SA AED 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world is looking to hire a Senior Enterprise Architect’ for Big 4 based Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Prepares project plan to meet objectives within established budget and timeline
Develops budget, scope and staffing recommendations based on client budget and project economics
Identifies relevant business trends, economic forces, and industry practices
Interprets and synthesizes data, exercises professional skepticism to challenge data, and identifies meaningful insights to develop recommendations that most effectively support a client’s business objectives
Ability to identify and transform opportunities into solutions that drive business value for our clients
Assesses the financial aspects of business opportunities; identifies and quantifies financial and non-financial benefits of proposed solutions
Ability to incorporate financial information when evaluating business opportunities and making recommendations
Comprehends the larger ecosystem within which the client operates; uses to facilitate discussions about potential solutions to the client’s most pressing business problems
Shapes a global network of subject matter experts within chosen sector and leverages global collateral to support sales pursuits and engagement.
Contributes to client’s technology agenda based on emerging business and technology trends, competitor landscape, and leading practices within functional or sector domain
Ability to articulate how technology enables and differentiates the business and communicate this effectively to clients
Leverages and adapts analytical solutions to support operating model design
Stays current on emerging technologies, standards and applications within chosen sector and domain
Makes the case for transformational change and guides the C-suite through the transformation journey
Uses proven leading practice, value-centered, industry-tailored solutions
- Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Inspirations to clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Understands key objectives for clients, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- An undergraduate degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or Industrial Engineering, MBA or a relevant Master degree or certificate is a plus
- At least 6 to 8 years of experience in Management Consulting Firm. Experience in big four companies is a plus
- Ability to apply knowledge of structure, functions, and procedures in solving organizational problems and to develop methods for implementing prescribed systems with the capability to predict the effect of changes recommended or instituted.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (written and spoken).
- Willing to work hours as needed to meet client deadlines and firm needs.
- Strong proficiency in basic PC applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc) with a general understanding of data analysis techniques
- Skills to think strategically and assist in the organization and management of a multi-disciplinary team; ability to sell additional services to clients
- Capability to conduct extensive research
- Full mobility travel