Business Intelligence Manager
Consultant Jessica Newman
Date posted 09 September 20192019-09-11 2019-11-08 banking Dubai, UAE Dubai Al Ittihad Road, Deira AE 00000 AED 28000 33000 33000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading bank in Dubai and ranked within the top 40 largest banks across the Gulf is seeking a Business Intelligence Manager.
The bank has been at the forefront of digiting the banking industry across the Middle East and as part of an ongoing business-wide transformation program, they are now seeking a strong problem solver to lead the BI team.
You will manage stakeholders across Corporate, Commercial, Personal banking and Operational Risk to ultimately provide the bank with intelligent solutions on how to design, develop and manage their data.
As a Manager of Business Intelligence, you will also be responsible for:
- Coaching and guiding the BI team; ensuring that they meet deliverables that align with the fast-changing needs of the business
- Oversee the successive stages of a data warehouse implementation and hands-on ETL development
- Conceptualize and create interactive dashboards to ensure smooth operational processes like monthly reconciliation
- Working closely alongside business analysts and project managers to develop and refine reporting and analytics requirements for any critical projects
- Optimising business intelligent solutions and ensure continuous innovation of tools and use of data
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to understand their business problems and offer recommendations on how best to l data and extract meaningful information
- Overseeing the successful delivery of an automated management reporting process
As a Manager of Business Intelligence, you will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Statistics/Computer Science
- Exceptional technical ability in BI development
- Proven experience using tools like Tableau/Cognos etc.
- Proven experience in BI development tools, data modelling and data warehousing
- Excellent understanding of writing complex SQL queries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Industry experience is highly desired, as well as Arabic speakers however international candidates are also highly encouraged to apply (relocation assistance is provided).
For an opportunity to join an innovative and reputable bank in Dubai, please share your CV for consideration.