Director - Cyber Secure & Vigilant Services
Consultant Jessica Newman
Date posted 16 June 20192019-06-16 2019-08-15 consultancy Dubai Dubai AE AED 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a Big 4 firm, seeking to appoint a Director to enhance their Cyber Vigilant Services for top-tier clients and organisations across the UAE.
As a Director of Cyber Security, you will be responsible for:
- Planning, designing and implementing a security strategy, alongside governance frameworks over processes, controls and management of cyber security
- Playing a key role in security transformation programmes – managing the overall security solution to address risks across patching, vulnerability scanning, remediation, threat management etc.
- Identity and access management, assessing current practices and designing process improvements
- Providing high-level support to clients so that they understand and address the emerging threat landscape in order to put detection plans in place
- Leading the set up and design of SOC’s to ensure the earliest detection of threats possib
- Taking full ownership of the global 24/7 SOC to monitor, detect, response and investigate cyber threats and incidents impacting the organisation
- Undertaking operational and strategic cyber threat intelligence gathering to allow the SOCs to deliver proactive and timely responses to cyber threats.
You will ideally have the following:
- Degree in Computer Science, M.S degree highly preferred
- 10+ years proven experience in cyber security strategy, ideally within transformation programs
- Excellent deep understanding of cyber security standards, regulations and best practice
- Understanding of security architecture
- Background in consulting/professional services
- Proven leadership abilities
International candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Please share your CV for immediate consideration.