Master Data Officer
Consultant Jessica Newman
Date posted 02 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 telecommunications Dubai Dubai AE AED 20000 25000 25000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a leading global leader in telecommunications infrastructure. They’re seeking a Master Data Officer to play a key role in managing Master Data Best Practices for their newly established Shared Services Center, based in Dubai.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and documenting changes in processes, standardising processes and ensuring continuous improvement of data
- Processing and recording all master data across P2P, Fixed Assets, R2R activities
- Creating and maintaining a compliant, accurate data catalogue
- Creating and maintaining vendor data, item data, asset data, inventory data etc.
- Acting as key point of contact for any local escalations/requests
- Ensuring all duties of systems and system postings are managed accordingly
- Ensuring a robust controlled environment is in place for all systems
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proven experience in Shared Services environment
- In-depth knowledge of MDM, Master Data processes
- At least 5 years experience as a Data Analyst or similar role
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel
Please share your CV for consideration. International candidates are encouraged to apply.