Head of Digital Transformation
Consultant Mirza Baig
Date posted 25 May 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
A leading regional bank and one of the most established in the Gulf region is seeking a Head of Digital Transformation for their retail business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading cross-functional teams to evaluate and provide strategic outcomes and their impact on the organisation. Enable the transfer of strategic ideas into operational decisions
- Define key digital challenges and needs in the digital space and provide the solutions to meeting these challenges
- Identify fit-gap analysis by assessing the current digital capabilities and provide solutions.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to identify business opportunities and areas for improvement
- Evaluate core system functionalities to provide strategic recommendations
- Continuously improve unit practices, processes and governance to deliver projects successfully
- Design the bank’s website strategy to enhance overall image of the organisation
- Act as key advisor for all digital practises and solutions for the business
You will have the following skillset:
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Completed Project Management Certification (PMP) & PRINCE2
- Minimum of 15 year's experience in similar field
- Strong analytical skills
- Expert knowledge in business processes and system solutions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage stakeholders
- Excellent ability in budget planning and project management
International candidates with mature market experience are encouraged to apply. Relocation assistance will be provided.