Principle Enterprise Architect
Salary Listed on notes
Consultant Jessica Newman
Date posted 11 July 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
A world leading retail provider is seeking a Principle Enterprise Architect to join their growing enterprise architecture team within IT. This is an opportunity to contribute to a globally recognised brand and their tactical business objectives.
Specifically, you will be oversee the Infrastructure domain and key responsibilities include:
- Leading the IT strategy, architecture governance and roadmap
- Executing architecture management of applications and technologies within the infrastructure domain
- Act as a thought leader to govern and lead the implementation of cloud platforms as well as vendor management of Oracle, Microsoft, Amazon etc.
- Provide guidance on architectural designs, guidelines to software vendors, project delivery team and other stakeholders
- Manage the delivery of enterprise architectural services such as data centre, cloud strategy
- Define all enterprise architecture processes for the infrastructure domain including assurance, audit, risk management.
As a Principle Enterprise Architect, you will have the following skill set:
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 12 years or more experience in the industry and ideally in a technology architecture position
- Proven experience in deploying cloud technologies within complex organisations
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure (servers, network, storage)
- Strong understanding of the Systems Delivery Life Cycle and ITIL framework
- Industry experience in retail is highly desirable but not essential
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills
International candidates are strongly advised to apply.