Head of Digital Transformation
Consultant Mirza Baig
Date posted 06 August 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
Head of Digital Transformation Responsible for the overall strategic planning and execution of the Digital agenda, project portfolio and delivery.
- Develop, evaluate and provide strategic outcomes and their impact on the organisation. Enable the transfer of strategic ideas into operational decisions
- Accountable for the design, development, enhancement and ongoing optimization of the digital journey
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and act as a liaison between the tech teams
- Engage with senior stakeholders to identify business opportunities and areas for improvement
- Active leadership to drive operating and service excellence
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field
- 13+ years of total experience with a considerable time spent within digital
- Ideally with Retail or FMCG experience; not a must. Candidates with other industry experience will be considered.
- Mature market experience is highly desirable (Europe, North American, Australia, East Asia)
- 6+ years of experience managing large teams
International candidates with mature market experience are encouraged to apply. Relocation assistance will be provided.