Chief Technology Officer
Consultant Soukaina Khassal
Date posted 12 May 2023dubai information-technology/executive-senior-appointments 2023-05-12 2023-07-11 it Dubai Dubai AE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
* Develop and implement the company's overall technology strategy, ensuring alignment with business objectives. * Provide leadership to the technology team, including software developers, hardware engineers, and IT professionals. * Oversee the design, development, testing, and implementation of all software and hardware products. * Collaborate with other senior executives to identify and prioritize technology initiatives and allocate resources accordingly. * Manage the technology budget and ensure cost-effective delivery of technology solutions.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in technology leadership roles, with a proven track record of delivering innovative and successful technology solutions.
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen and ability to align technology strategy with business objectives.
Get in touch
+971 4 8180 103
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 30 May 2023A Holding Company in Dubai, UAE is looking for a Core Applications Support
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 30 May 2023A Holding Company in Dubai, UAE is looking for a Process Support.
Salary: AED20000 - AED50000 per annumLocation: DubaiDate posted: 15 May 2023A fast-growing Singapore-based fintech, with a strong client base across Asia, Middle East & Africa is searching for a Growth Director to expand their business in Middle East and Africa (MEA).
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 12 May 2023The large Financial Services company is looking for a Programme Manager to join their team in Dubai, UAE.