Consultant Jessica Newman
Date posted 30 May 20192019-05-30 2019-07-29 banking Riyadh SA SAR 25000 30000 30000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Our client is a top-tier global investment bank and world-renowned leader in corporate and investment banking. Their Riyadh office is seeking a Technology Analyst to provide high-level IT support, resolve client service requests and give efficient hands-on technical support.
As a Technology Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Providing 1st & 2nd level on-site and remote IT support to the service desk
- Document and determine infrastructure needs (storage, backup, replication etc.)
- Troubleshoot and resolve end-user issues such as hardware, application and database related issues
- Maintain an efficient and operational IT infrastructure environment
- Install firewalls and maintain a stable and secure IT environment
- Facilitate global, regional and local IT projects
- Conduct feasibility analysis of functional requirements into technical specifications
- Communicate effectively with senior stakeholders across the business
You will have:
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar
- Proven experience with storage platforms, data center virtual servers
- Proven knowledge of networks and security fundamentals
- Previous experience in installation of firewalls
- Operating knowledge of ITIL
- Experience in Oracle & SQL database platforms highly preferred
- Proven experience within a top-tier global investment bank
- Ideally based in Saudi Arabia already.
For a unique opportunity to be the sole IT support for a leading financial institute, please send your CV for consideration and to find out further details.