Treasury Systems Manager
Consultant Jessica Newman
Date posted 10 May 2022sharjah information-technology/information-security-officer 2022-05-10 2022-07-09 oil-and-gas Sharjah Sharjah Sharjah AE 00000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a leading and global energy firm who also provide top-tier engineering consulting services worldwide. They are looking for a Treasury Systems Manager to support the wider IT group and Business Systems & ERP team, as well as manage all key Treasury applications for the business globally.
As a Treasury Systems Manager, other responsibilities also include:
- Advise on the design and delivery of the Treasury Systems Strategy to the Group Treasury department and Global shared services
- Oversee all development and execution of projects related to improving existing Treasury operations, systems and processes
- Build excellent relationships with key stakeholders by giving solutions for their requirements
- Manage all treasury systems support and service levels
- Actively collaborate with super-users during system upgrades
- Train users on new system updates and ensure all training documentation is up to date
- Drive all continuous improvements
- Delivery of key enhancements and keeping track of project delivery dates, follow up with vendors
- Manage all vendor relationships and monitor vendor performance
- Manage all various applications vendors which includes banks, system developers and outsourced service providers
- Accountable for communicating Group Treasury policies and procedures to the wider business
As a Treasury Systems Manager, you will have the following skills/ experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 8 years’ experience working with an enterprise level IT organisation
- Demonstrated IT skills and ability to provide general IT user support
- Proven knowledge and experience with Treasury management systems
- Proven process knowledge of Treasury integrations with 3rd party applications
- Good understanding of the Oil & Gas field
- Ability to work with a diverse, geographically distributed team
- Ability to work effectively with senior leadership teams
- Willingness to relocate and work in the UAE
Salary: NegotiableLocation: SharjahDate posted: 02 June 2022We are working with an international client within the oil & gas industry to recruit a Junior Unifier Developer. The organization offers great opportunities to partake in exciting, large-scale projects all over the world, and the chance to work alongside an extremely professional, and knowledgeable team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: SharjahDate posted: 01 June 2022We are working with an international client within the oil & gas industry to recruit a Junior Unifier Developer. The organization offers great opportunities to partake in exciting, large-scale projects all over the world, and the chance to work alongside an extremely professional, and knowledgeable team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: SharjahDate posted: 27 May 2022Our client is a global engineering consulting firm, as well as a leading oilfield service provider across the UK, Middle East, North Africa and Europe. They have a unique opportunity for a Unifier Developer to join their Functional Development team. As a Unifier Developer, you will take lead on all configuration of Primavera Unifier implementations across the business, as well as lead all techno functional support.