Chief Product Officer
Consultant Arlene Porazo
Date posted 14 November 2022saudi-arabia information-technology/information-security-officer 2022-11-14 2023-01-13 financial-services Riyadh Riyadh, Saudi Arabia SA 11183 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Chief Product Officer, New Build Fintech – Riyadh, KSA
Preference will be given to Saudi Nationals, in line with the Saudization program
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the successful execution of the product mission through development and deployment of the company’s digital platforms and will be ultimately responsible for the product experience and P&L, including strategic product direction, product vision, product innovation, product design, product development and product marketing. You will build & lead a Product Owners (P)) in building great products that deliver sustainable value to the business. From the early stages of developing a new product concept and hypothesis testing to beyond product launch, the needs of the customer and the business must be balanced.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The product strategy, identifying the target market, customer segments, customer needs and unique selling points that our product suite needs to deliver in order to succeed. You would also identify opportunities and risks for delivering the company’s services as an app-based business, including identification of competitive services, opportunities for innovation, and assessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles to the business success.
- Full P&L responsibility for the product vertical.
- Management of team and or outsourced partners.
- Lead and coach a high-performing product & design team to run effective products that deliver customer and business value. You will also be expected to help build and grow this team.
- Lead across the entire product and experience, including Product Owners, Product Design (UI/ UX), Product Marketing, Product Research, Product Operations. Will design org structure including VP and Head level.
- Setting of OKRs and success metrics for the product org.
- Identify technology trends and evolving ways of working that may support the success of the business.
- Lead strategic roadmap planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting clear timelines. Such roadmaps will take into account dependencies across different product teams.
- Participate as a member of the senior management team in establishing governance processes of direction and control to ensure that objectives are achieved, risks are managed appropriately.
- Creation of operating model and team structure in line with overall organisational design for the business, building out the team of internal and external hires, assign responsibility, and deliver on commitments.
- Communicate the company’s product strategy to investors, management, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders.
- Review and approve proposed development releases and manage the release process.
- Communication of product standards (internal product principles), and necessary product documentation to relevant stakeholders.
- Help to develop, track, and control annual and quarterly budgets.
- Supervise recruitment, training, retention, and organization of all product team staff.
- Establish standards of performance and monitor performance for staff (through performance review) and vendors (through service level agreements).
- Input into finance (P&L management), marketing, strategy, hiring plans, and other departments where reasonably required.
Requirements for successful application:
- Experience leading products across all stages of the product life cycle, and must have worked in a fast paced, high-growth environment and in accordance with international best practice.
- Proven experience in the B2C and B2B sectors, ideally specifically something finance-related (challenger banks, payments, fintech, etc.).
- Proven ability to understand technical architecture and modern best practices across all stages of software development.
- Strong stakeholder management and leadership capabilities wiring across cross functional teams including engineering, design, product, marketing.
- Proven experience in growing product teams from a small number to double figures.
- Ability to perform a hands-on role in the early stages
- Ability to step back and be involved with the CEO and Founders on the highest level of strategy for the business.
- A minimum of 12-15 years of experience in Product development roles.
- Strong hands-on Agile experience
- Minimum of 5 years in a very senior management capacity.
- Excellent level of technical understanding.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: RiyadhDate posted: 21 November 2022Chief Product Officer, New Build Fintech – Riyadh, KSA
Salary: NegotiableLocation: RiyadhDate posted: 01 November 2022Our client, a major Energy and Utilities provider in Saudi, is looking to hire a Department Head who will look after Data Centre Management & Application Development. This role sits within the Telecommunication unit of the business, and so candidates with Telecoms experience or background are encouraged to apply. Please note that due to Saudization policy, this role is open for Saudi National candidates.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: RiyadhDate posted: 01 November 2022We are recruiting a Cybersecurity Governance, Risk, and Compliance Senior Manager for one of our exciting clients in Saudi. The client is in the Aviation domain, and provides a dynamic environment to tackle various Cybersecurity challenges.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: RiyadhDate posted: 01 November 2022We are working with a major Utilities and Energy company in Saudi Arabia to recruit an Enterprise Digital Architect who will be responsible for enterprise-wide digital architecture design.