Director of Attribution and Digital Analytics
Consultant Jessica Newman
Date posted 24 October 20192019-10-28 2019-12-23 telecommunications Doha West Bay QA 00000 QAR 20 25 25 WEEK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client a global leading telecoms firm in the GCC, is currently looking to recruit for Director of Attribution and Digital Analytics.
As part of their newly formed Digital Services division, they’re seeking a Director of Attribution and Digital Analytics to optimise their digital analytics capabilities and improve digital channels sales performance to ensure effective digital marketing campaigns.
As a digital guru, other responsibilities include:
- Acting as SME for all online analytics
- Support Operations and Commercial teams with hiring and review of analytics resources
- Share best practices and tools relating to online analytics such as multi-touch attribution and online marketing
- Assess and plan the online analytics strategic roadmap and KPIs
- Facilitate the organisation’s multiyear digital transformation
- Identify key data to track across major markets (MENA, Asia)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field
- 5+ years experience with attribution modelling and analytics
- Proven experience using Google 360 and Google Analytics
- 10+ years experience in a digital role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- MUST be willing to relocate if based outside the GCC
International candidates are highly encouraged to apply. An attractive tax free package and relocation assistance is on offer.