Head of Operations
Consultant Omer Zakaria
Date posted 01 August 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
An excellent Head of operations job with an IT Tech start up has just arisen in Kuwait. Candidate must be an Arabic speaker with experience as a senior manager in Kuwait.
- Implementing good processes to insure a high productivity and excellent level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions
- Create performance management dashboard and provide regular analysis on logistics
- performance - productivity, quality, employee performance
- Allocating resources, reviewing progress and making mid-course corrections
- Manage a number of teams to minimise churn and maximise productivity
- To lead day to day operations through the teams, ensuring completion of work is accurate, efficient and cost effective to meet organisational plans within established budget and timescales.
- Own and lead management of our key partner.
- Capitalise on a deep understanding of partners interest and intent to design and deliver enhancements that continuously remove friction in the funnel to optimise conversion rate.
- Constantly maintain an over-supplying effort by keeping a healthy pipeline of leads, by efficiently scheduling and training and effectively retaining drivers on the platform.
- Actively moderate (bring people together), leverage, provide incentives.
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in a senior role involving team management, project management, ownership of budget and costs structure.
- Strong analytical skills to make data-driven decisions for operational and economical improvements.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Confident communication skills for reporting to stakeholders at different levels, ability to influence people across the organization.
- Ability to communicate in English & Arabic (verbal & written) with internal and external customers.
- Must have experience in Kuwait within a senior management position.