Online & Mobile Channels Manager (Banking)
Salary As per usual
Consultant Jessica Newman
Date posted 05 October 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
An innovative bank undergoing a large digital transformation program is seeking a Manager – Online & Mobile Channels to drive the retail banking division's overall profitability and growth.
As an Online & Channels Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Evaluating the bank’s digital capabilities with a focus on channels, services and products using fit-gap analysis
- Provide strategic input to increase direct banking profitability and channel- based pricing
- Act as a strategic advisor to introduce new ideas for Online & Mobile channels with the aim of increasing sales and conversation rates
- Work closely alongside the AGILE squad team and Digital Sales team to ensure that the overall digital transformation strategy is met
- Lead and manage Online & Mobile channels projects; ensuring they promote channel adoption and usage
- Develop and implement Policies & Procedures related to all Direct banking channels.
You will have the following skill set:
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline
- Proven experience in business development
- Deep understanding of virtual and mobile banking channels
- Sound understanding of AGILE methodology is ideal but not essential
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to build rapport with all levels of stakeholders
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-driven individual to add value to an innovative bank and one of the first financial institutions to adopt mobile banking in the region. International candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for consideration.