Digital Project Manager
Salary As per email attached
Consultant Jessica Newman
Date posted 04 October 2018 2018-10-042018-12-03 it Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
A leading and global provider of verification solutions is seeking a Project Manager (Digital) to help drive the launch of their innovative digital platform and lead multiple cross-disciplinary projects end-to-end.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing various projects, both functional and cross-disciplinary
- Acting as a key point of contact and subject matter expert for key stakeholders
- Analysing, collating data for project plans to provide recommendations to senior management
- Planning and leading the project scope for up to several projects at once, including the sole management of budgets, resources, risk management and timeline
- Provide high level support in drafting presentation documents to the Board
- Prepare monthly reporting of KPIs and update on projects to senior management
- Leading and motivating a team of technical consultants (both on site and off site).
You will ideally have the following skill set:
- Proven track record in delivering key projects end-to-end
- In-depth understanding and exposure to the Digital/Internet/Consulting sectors is desirable
- Proven knowledge of project management principles and theories
- Good understanding of management software tools
- Ideally PMP or Prince2 certified
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently If you are driven, pro-active with proven project management experience in the digital space, please apply for consideration.
- You will ideally have worked in a start-up environment and have a hard-working, entrepreneurial self-starter mind set.
- You will enjoy working autonomously to meet challenges in a dynamic, professional environment to help grow the organisation’s innovative digital platform across global markets.