IT Project Manager
Consultant Mirza Baig
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-17 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Dubai Dubai AE AED 30000 35000 35000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae
Part of the PMO, the IT Project Manager role will be responsible for making sure each project is delivered on time, within budget and scope. A group level role where you will be working closely with different business units and coordinating the delivery of projects with business owners, customers and infrastructure, applications and QA teams.
Very strong communication skills are required as, while this role is based in Dubai, stakeholders are based globally coming from different cultures and backgrounds. PM certification is a must with at least seven years of work experience with at least two being in a managerial position.
International candidates from mature markets are encouraged to apply. Relocation benefits will be provided.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Responsible for monitoring the assigned budget for each project
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Perform risk management in conjunction with BAs and product owners
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Degree qualified in computer science, engineering, business management or a related field
- At least one PM certification
- Knowledge of Agile Project Management
- Overall understanding of IT Architecture, Development, Infrastructure
- Very strong English language skills