SAP FICO Consultant
Consultant Jessica Newman
Date posted 01 August 2022dubai information-technology/project-management 2022-08-01 2022-09-30 it Dubai, UAE Dubai AE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a leading holding group in the Middle East with an exciting, innovative portfolio of multiple organisations operating in sectors such as automotive, FMCG, healthcare, manufacturing etc. Due to recent growth, their Dubai office is looking for an SAP FICO Consultant to support all finance departments for their portfolio of companies.
As an SAP FICO Consultant, your main responsibilities will be:
- Overseeing daily management, support and maintenance of all SAP finance requirements
- Managing the delivery of application enhancement programs through BPM/ BPR
- Providing SAP technical guidance to the business SAP user team
- Managing all Finance related business processes and identifying opportunities for automation/ S/4 implementation
- Training and developing a set of super users at pilot firms, sharing your knowledge with them
- Ensuring all applications comply with data security measures, security process and procedures
- Planning and scheduling project scope, goals, timelines for all SAP related projects
- Providing project reporting status to senior stakeholders
As an SAP FI/CO Consultant, you will have the following skill set:
- At least 5 complete end-to-end SAP implementations done throughout your career
- Minimum of 1 full cycle S/4 Hana project cycle
- In-depth knowledge and experience on FI, CO & PS integration
- Experience with other modules like MM, SD, HR are highly desirable but not essential
- Good proven experience with configuration in BI/ BW or other data warehouse solutions
- Proven experience working within Finance Department
- Industry experience in Healthcare/ Pharma/ Wholesale/ Distribution is a huge bonus
- Hands-on experience with SAP BCM is also a huge bonus
Please share your CV for immediate consideration.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 27 July 2022Our client is a global and innovative wholesale travel organisation, currently undergoing an exciting large-scale digital transformation program. To further enhance their renowned travel marketplace platform, they are looking for a Business Analyst (Back Office Efficiencies) to join their creative and high-performing Technology team, within the IT transformation program.