Senior Real Estate Lawyer
Salary Competitive package
Location Saudi Arabia
Consultant Sonia Dhaliwal
Date posted 23 November 2016
A great opportunity for a Senior Real Estate Lawyer to join the Jeddah office of one of the largest law firms in the region. The firm specialises in various practice areas and works with an illustrious set of clients, which include both global corporations and private equity firms.
The firm is looking to invest in the highest-quality talent to join their award-winning Real Estate team in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The team is composed of well-respected real estate lawyers with an impressive blend of western and regional qualifications, contentious and non-contentious experience and bilingual capability.
As a Senior Real Estate Lawyer, you would work on the full spectrum of transactions and deliver seamless and comprehensive legal service to all those involved in the real estate industry across the Middle East.
Essential Skills / Requirements
- Must be western qualified, preferably AUS/NZ
- Must have at least 5PQE
- Must have experience with property transactions, real estate/strata development, leasing;
- Ideally have JV and corporate structuring experience in a real estate context
- Hospitality experience is a bonus
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Arabic speaking is a bonus
- Business Development skills
If you are determined and driven, you are encouraged to apply for this Senior Real Estate Lawyer position in a distinguished regional law firm.