Dispute Resolution Lawyer
Salary Competitive package
Consultant Sonia Dhaliwal
Date posted 04 January 2017
A great opportunity has arisen for a Dispute Lawyer to join a boutique law firm in Dubai. Our client is a recognised key firm in the region, particularly in the DIFC, with a strong Dispute Resolution offering. They are a success-driven organisation working with highly diversified, multi-disciplinary teams.
As the Dispute Resolution Lawyer, you would be working with the successful international legal team in Dubai, on creating innovative dispute resolution techniques to be delivered efficiently and effectively to clients.
Essential Skills / Requirements
- Must have at least 4-7 PQE
- Must be a UK qualified lawyer
- Must have experience in litigation and arbitration – preferably in an international Law firm
- Experience with contentious regulatory matters and High court work is sought.
- Arabic skills would be a bonus, but not essential
If you’re looking to join a thriving and dynamic law firm, apply now!