Consultant Stacey Shu
Date posted 25 January 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
A great opportunity has arisen for a Construction Lawyer to join a renowned international firm in their offices in Dubai. Our client is a market leader in the construction sector, with clients spanning the Middle East.
As the Construction Lawyer, you will be joining an established Construction team, working closely with the Partners on a variety of legal transactions. The role will see you become an integral support to the successful team and gain experience within a renowned law firm. Reporting to the Partner, this role will involve:
- Must be between 4-6 PQE
- Must have experience working on contentious and non-contentious construction matters
- Ideally be Western educated and have gained experience working in an international law firm
- Ideally have experience working on oil & gas projects
- Excellent drafting skills
- Ideally have experience working on EPC contracts and utilities transactions
- Must be based in the region
If you fit the requirements above and are interested in the opportunity, click Apply.