Financial Crime Lawyer
Consultant Nick Aiyegbusi
Date posted 28 February 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Financial Crime Lawyer to join one of the largest law firms in Dubai. The client has a proven track record working on complex cross border financial crimes cases and advises clients at every stage of criminal and civil proceedings.
As a Financial Crime Lawyer, you will be part of a dynamic and international team advising on various issues involving foreign jurisdictions and regulations wherever relevant.
- Must be between 3-5PQE
- Must be fully bilingual in Arabic & English
- Must have strong litigation skills
- Must have experience working with white collar crime
- Ideally have international exposure
- Ideally be based in the region
If you are interested in this position, please apply today.