Senior Litigation Lawyer – DIFC Courts
Consultant Nick Aiyegbusi
Date posted 28 February 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Litigation Lawyer – DIFC Courts to join the Litigation team at a leading regional firm in Dubai. The firm specialises in advising major international corporations and financial institutions, Middle East banks and government organisations, businesses and families in their global operations and investments.
You would be working as part of the highly experienced DIFC courts litigation team managing commercial litigation, real estate, financial services and commercial contracts.
Essential Skills / Requirements
- Must be 10+ PQE
- Must be Western qualified
- Must have experience working in the DIFC courts
- Must have experience working on litigation transactions
- Ideally be based in the region
- Must have excellent English speaking skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply today.