Consultant Nick Aiyegbusi
Date posted 27 March 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Tax lawyer to join a leading regional firm at their offices in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most established firms in the region with a leading tax practice. You will be able working with an international team working on variety of corporate tax matters.
- Must be 3-8 PQE
- Must be fully bilingual in Arabic and English
- Must have 3-8 years of corporate tax and VAT experience (ideally with at least 1-2 years in the GCC region)
- Must have corporate tax experience including tax compliance and advisory work
- Must have experience with VAT implementation in the GCC including VAT impact assessment
- Ideally be a tax lawyer or have a Big 4 accountancy background
If you are interested in this position, please apply today.