Financial Services Lawyer
Consultant Stacey Shu
Date posted 11 April 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Financial Services Lawyer to join a leading British firm in the Dubai. Our client has a long-standing reputation for delivery high-quality legal advice across many countries.
You would be working directly with the Partner, helping businesses expand and investors grow, as well as working on advisory and transactional work focussing on a variety of sectors.
- Must be between 2-4 PQE
- Must be qualified from a Commonwealth jurisdiction
- Must have experience working in the financial services sector
- Must have experience providing regulatory advice, corporate transactions and commercial development
- Ideally have exposure to UAE regulatory framework
- Ideally be based in the region
- Must have excellent technical and drafting skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply today.