Junior Construction Disputes Associate
Consultant Nick Aiyegbusi
Date posted 18 April 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Junior Construction Disputes Associate to join a leading British firm in Dubai. Our client has an unrivalled reputation in acting for contractors, project companies, developers, public bodies, funders and insurers
You will be joining an established team, working with a talented Partner working on a range of construction arbitration matters.
- Must be 2-3 PQE
- Must be trained and qualified at an international law firm
- Must have experience working on construction dispute matters
- Must be keen to be engaged in the firm's business development practices
- Ideally come from a specialist construction disputes background
- Ideally be based in the region
If you are interested in this position, please apply today.