Consultant Jonathan Berry
Date posted 15 July 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
Legal Counsel A great opportunity has arisen for a Legal Counsel to join an infrastructure company in Dubai that specialises in operating and maintaining urban transportation systems.
You will be responsible for defending the interests of the company, contributing to development, and advising the business on legal matters.
Essential Skills / Requirements
- Must have a law degree from a recognized university
- Must have minimum 5 years of experience in a large law firm and/or in-house with major firm
- Must have worked in a corporate/commercial environment
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships within the organisation’s Legal Department
- Must be fluent in English (Arabic is a plus)