Junior Construction Disputes Associate
Consultant Stacey Shu
Date posted 05 September 2018 2018-09-052018-11-04 legal Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
A great opportunity has come up for a Junior Construction Disputes Associate to join a leading firm in Dubai. Our client is a UK law firm and specialises in advising the world's leading companies on their most challenging construction matters. We are looking for a talented construction and engineering disputes lawyer to join our client in their 20+ strong Construction Disputes team in Dubai. You will be joinging and established team involved in working as part of a team engaged on substantial international arbitration disputes.
- Must be 2-3 PQE
- Trained and qualified at an international law firm
- Experience working on construction dispute matters
- Must be keen to be engaged in the firm's business development practices
- Ideally come from a specialist construction disputes background
- Ideally be based in the region
If you are interested in this position, please apply today.